Environmental awareness is on every corporate public relations agenda today. Yet, how many corporations truly seek to protect and restore the environment?
GGT seeks to benefit the Earth in several ways:
• Development of alternative energy sources which will reduce or eliminate our current dependence on fossil fuels as energy sources.
• Remediate deforestation and heavy metal contamination of the Ecuadorian landscape, river systems, and human inhabitants.
• Replacement of toxic mining and industrial processes with non-harmful ones.
• Developing ecologically acceptable alternatives for solid waste and waste water processing.
• Seeking out and utilizing the most environmentally friendly options for necessary industrial operations.
• Actively working for the Preservation of forests, waterways, and genetic heritage of food and other crops.
• Teaching third-world societies new ways (old ways!) of relating to the earth.
• Developing sustainable methods for living in communities in third world countries.