Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vBulletinHook has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_hook.php on line 27

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_BbCodeParser_Blog has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_bbcode_blog.php on line 20

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_BbCodeParser_Blog_Snippet has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_bbcode_blog.php on line 68

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_BbCodeParser_Blog_Snippet_Featured has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_bbcode_blog.php on line 275

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_BbCodeParser has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 37

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Blog_ResponseFactory has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_blog_response.php on line 20

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Blog_Response has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_blog_response.php on line 154

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Blog_EntryFactory has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_blog_entry.php on line 20

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Blog_Entry has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_blog_entry.php on line 159

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_DataManager has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_dm.php on line 20

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_DataManager_Multiple has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_dm.php on line 1628

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_DataManager_Blog_User has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_dm_blog_user.php on line 25
Is hullucination caused by the use of cocaine a root cause? - Blogs - Global Genius Trust - Forums

JASG

Is hullucination caused by the use of cocaine a root cause?

Rate this Entry
As a World Changer, I am constantly trying to find the root cause and solutions to societies biggest problems. I think I may have found one that goes way beyond what most people think it does, that is an effect of cocaine use not easily noticed in the work force. Drugs in general are thought as a problem in society, I think in most people’s mind the problem is physical body harm, like in the case of heart attacks, addict using violence to acquire funds to buy the drugs, laziness, drug economy, drug dealer related crimes, etc. but there is a hidden problem that is much worse than all those other problems put together.

Cocaine is a happy drug, from my observational experience when someone uses cocaine, they cannot process any negative information, everything is simply good no matter how bad it really is; this in the workforce of a company, government, and therefore a nation and the whole world is quite a detrimental and destructive force. Not processing negative situation/information leads to not acting on anything negative. You simply cannot get the point across of an obvious negative situation to someone that uses cocaine, even while they are not using it. Cocaine in my opinion modifies the ability of a person to process negative information; this is why people end up in serious negative financial distress, they simply are not able to process the obvious problem coming their way, until is too late. Note, normally we only notice the cocaine user when is way to late… “Hey can you believe so and so just OD…” Before the overdose episode you probably had no idea or were in denial that that person you knew so well was using cocaine.

Cocaine causes a type of hallucination where everything in the user’s life is just awesome, no problem whatsoever. When it comes to projects, the project is on track, not just perfectly but awesomely perfect. In their mind they actually see it as going perfectly well; when a report is asked from them, they give an exceptionally good report.

I once was fooled by a drug addict, who at the time was my best friend, I never noticed (naive that I was then) that he was using cocaine. He described in infinite detail how well a project he was doing for me was going, but at the same time I had started to date a lady that happen to contradict everything he said, here I was faced with a situation of figuring out who was lying to me, I really thought it was her, therefore at great financial expense, I launched and investigation. To my surprise it was him, my best friend, who I trusted with you name it, including my finances. Points to learn are 1. Very difficult to tell who is using cocaine 2. Cocaine user hallucinate in extremely positive ways that are nearly impossible to detect.

For example in the business world: I was software director engineer for GTE Government Information systems in Reston, Virginia designing the most sophisticated 911 system at the time. Of the 100+ engineers not a single one other than myself ever said a negative thing about the project. The work environment was like a day in heaven, this was quite common in most of the companies that I worked at, say no evil see no evil. Yet every single one of these companies lost billions of dollars and many went out of business. IBM lost trillions of dollars in lost sales, something no one ever talks about. IBM was “THE” technology leader in you name it industry yet lost 100% of that leadership in most fields. Only reason IBM still exist is due to its massive size that allow it to sustain so many loses. Just to name a few fields that IBM was the leader at the time: IBM was the leader in the automobile engine computer market, not only for the automotive industry but for the whole aviation industry, printers, ATM machines, copy machines, the personal computer, well everyone knows how they screw that one up, I could go on and on of industries that I personally know IBM was the leader and now no one even knows that that was the fact years ago.

The question on my mind now is, did these companies lost their leadership due to cocaine? I am postulating the answer is YES.

I started to notice the massive use of cocaine in these companies when one late Friday afternoon an engineer came into my office and confronted me quite angry as to why I would not sell him cocaine. You can imagine my shock to find out that he and a few others thought I was the drug dealer. He went on naming other engineers that he was sure I supply them, yet for some unexplainable reason I would not sell to him and a few others. What happen is that I as a consultant earned a significant higher pay than most others did, including the top management, therefore I had a better car, wore better clothing, had long hair and a beard, even my style of clothing was a bit more expensive and extravagant than theirs, therefore he and others assumed that my earnings where from selling drug and not from my earnings as a consultant. This happened many times in my career. This is how, I became aware of the huge number of engineers and managers that where consuming cocaine. In fact, I suspect that the numbers may be way more than fifty percent of all high level corporate personnel including the engineering staff.

There is one positive thing about cocaine, that in all honesty is worth mentioning, and perhaps why it is so tolerated in companies and government. Cocaine allows the user to outperform just about anyone on any task, be it work related or social. Other than the hallucination problem above described, a cocaine user outperforms anyone in any task, they simply can think must faster and better, they can process must more information and faster than anyone else. They tend to stand out as the best team member. Socially too, they tend to outshine anyone. Of course, they are on drugs to do it… If only cocaine did not come with the hallucination, addiction and other health problems, I would highly recommend it.

I have been thinking back at the disastrous projects that I worked in as a consultant for many of the Top 10 companies in the world, IBM, Motorola, GTE, Kodak, and many more. All these companies suffer from the same problem, a type of hallucination that nothing was ever wrong, that they were at the top and even going further up, when in fact they were going on the obvious downward path.

Many years later, I now start seeing a pattern that is easily explained by the use of cocaine. None of the companies that I worked for ever noticed the fact that there was competition, that deadlines where impossible to meet, that the product had no market, that new technologies where about to replace theirs, all this even after paying consultant like myself to point them in the right direction, in fact little if anything I ever said to any company was ever paid attention to. I have even written letter to the Board of Directors of huge companies pointing out what was going on and was never paid attention, until it was way to late.

Cocaine use I think is the core issue of why the USA and most other countries have gone so much in the wrong path. For example, in Ecuador there is a huge number of members of the judicial system that use cocaine among other drugs like marijuana and antidepressants. Attorneys, DA, Judges even the police are all drug addicts hallucinating all the time. Guess what??? In Ecuador is quite legal to consume any drug by anyone, especially anyone in any government office; heck they made the laws…

I just wonder how much the hallucination caused by the use of cocaine is affecting all aspect of society from collapsing bridges to the medical and pharmaceutical industry, commerce, government, stock market, the list goes on... are all fields from the point of view of the cocaine user that “nothing is wrong…”

How to stop the problems of cocaine abuse is subject for another blog…

Comments