Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vBulletinHook has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_hook.php on line 27

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Postbit has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 176

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_BbCodeParser has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 37
Notification

Thread: Notification

Notification

In response to some questions, and for your convenience so you don't have to log on every day to see when the Substitute RV program may be up and running, I will make sure that we send out a mailing to everyone on the forum when we are about ready to launch the program--if it is necessary. We hope that the RV comes thru and we don't have to do that!!!

But make sure that the email you used to register is active and we can use it to contact you. If you need to change the email, you can do so in your member account section.

Finally, as I have said many times, it will take us at least 2 weeks to get the program set up. Don't expect it before 2 weeks from when GGT is funded. And as of today, we are not funded!I figure at least Flag Day before we have money in the bank and I am flying around setting up bank accounts, ok? and then 2 weeks beyond that. That makes the end of June at the earliest.

Blessings,

Dan

GMI
    I would potentially be interested in this service.