Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vBulletinHook has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_hook.php on line 27

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Postbit has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 176

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_BbCodeParser has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 37
Holly's initial experience with Tachyon Chamber

Thread: Holly's initial experience with Tachyon Chamber

Holly's initial experience with Tachyon Chamber

Holly’s experiences at the Tachyon Chamber!

Hi Everyone: I wanted to give and update of my Tachyon healing in Virginia today. I had my first session today and getting there I was very delayed. There was a major accident and the highway was shut down. I had to detour and it took me much longer.

Anyway, my mom and I arrived and my mom who is 87 went first. I spoke with Joe who is the owner and he was telling me the Tachyon crystals have worm holes that have broken though the veils so when you have your healing you are connecting to a much higher frequency than anyone has ever experienced here on earth.

I was feeling a little dizzy when I was waiting as the energy was very intense. My mom finished she said she felt an inner peace like she has never known.

I went and you lay on a bed like a tempurpedic mattress. There is a copper pyramid with crystals on and in it. The bed is on a round disc with inlaid gold and sacred geometry symbols on it. There are crystals under the bed and along the side. There are pyramids and crystals in the room as well.

I laid down and felt such a deep peace. I had a vision of a bald Chinese man with a marble white altar and huge wood green leaf and red leaf behind him. Then I had a vision of COBRA and I have never met him or seen a picture of him. I asked Joe when I was done if this is what COBRA looks like and he said yes.

I was so peaceful and relaxed I did not want to get up. It felt like afterwards that my insides were vibrating, like I was on a machine shaking me. I take it that my body is recalibrating to the higher frequency. I have since been very relaxed and peaceful. I will update after session 2 tomorrow. Oh, I bought a cintamini stone and he had a much larger one on the bed.

Holly: I am home and will give an update of what I experienced from the Tachyon chamber. After the 5th treatment I felt a complete peace and bliss. Something shifted in me, was not quite sure what it was as it was sublte yet profound. My problem was feeling such bliss to hop in my car and drive 5 hours home. I felt the need to be quiet to integrate the chambers. I would reccomend for anyone to be quiet and not drive a far distance after the chambers. I came home and felt my insides were vibrating. I saw my healer friend yesteray and she could see the change in me. What she said is my spiritual body elevated so high that my physical body was having a difficult time keeping up to the high energy. Hence why I felt I was vibrating inside. We did a balancing and I am feeling much better and more integrated. It takes about a week or so to fully integrate into this new vibration.

Holly: I have quite a readjustment to my real life after the tachyon chamber. I feel I have been pulled and stretched and put in a blender. I have been tired as my body is integrating this higher energy. As the days are progressing it is getting easier to integrate. I have felt out of sorts and it is because I am vibrating at a higher level and my body is readjusting. The 3 D has taken on a different perspective to me. I find it very mundane. I am existing from the higher dimension and floating in and out. It's quite difficult to put into words. I feel as I integrate more I will be better able to explain. I am still getting my sea legs so to speak
    Last edited by Camdoc; 07-08-2016 at 12:02 AM.