Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vBulletinHook has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_hook.php on line 27

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Postbit has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 176

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_BbCodeParser has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 37
Post Zim Swap, communities ?

Thread: Post Zim Swap, communities ?

Olga

Lightbulb Post Zim Swap, communities ?

I wonder if there may be people interested in coming together to buy some nice land in several countries ( i am in South America , so hoping there may be interest in South America ) to develop beautiful places with a number of houses... organic / bio dynamic gardens.. off the beaten path... to avoid or reduce the amount of chemtrails and GMOs and the like ...

Possibly embracing PT lifestyle : no more than 6 months in each country... that helps to avoid being "voluntary" tax donor , subsidizing the old system... with a number of people in a community... means that someone is always there..

Places i am considering are : Uruguay... Vilcabamba, ecuador .. Peru?.. well... Argentina-Brazil close to eh border with Uruguay?

Olga, this is a good idea for someone with the same love of remoteness to join with you. Being a PT certainly has its advantages and the idea of purchasing large tracts of land also helps the local flora and fauna. When things get going I am sure you will find other that will be happy to help. Panama is also a great country and certainly Peru has many hidden treasures.